The Charleston Youth Marathon Program was developed for the benefit of our community children in the Charleston area. The goal of our program is to:
The Charleston Marathon wants to recognize our local budding artists. We are looking for one image to represent our 2017 Youth Marathon on our t-shirts and medals.
One winner will be selected and will receive $100 and the recognition of being the 2017 Youth Marathon t-shirt artist! 2nd place will receive $50 and 3rd place will receive $25. The 2nd or 3rd place winners design will be used on the medals (based on best replication).
1. Open to all CCSD students
2. All print media acceptable (recommend at least 3 colors for best reproduction).
3. Design should include one or more of the following elements: • Charleston scenery • Youth • Fitness/Running
4. All entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 2017 Youth Marathon t-shirt design contest, by October 7, 2016. Our panel of judges will choose the winners and they will be notified by November 1, 2016 .
5. All entries become the property of the Charleston Marathon, which will retain permission and all legal rights to artwork, including all reproductions and photographic rights.
6. The winners selected must certify by signature that the work is original artwork produced for the purpose of the specific 2017 Charleston Youth Marathon T-shirt design contest.
If you are a school or group starting a Youth Marathon Training Program, please Email our Youth Marathon Director Mike Campbell. Before you register online, to ensure proper tracking of your group and to ensure they all receive shirts.
*All participants must sign the waiver in order to participate.