Registration is open for the Charleston Marathon
January 17 – 19, 2014
Half Marathon, Shrimp & Grits 5k, Bike Ride and
Youth Marathon Program
Join us in the #1 City the World and experience the charm and hospitality that has come to make Charleston famous.
Your participation in the Charleston Marathon will help us to raise funds to support fine arts programs in our community schools!
NEW! Take a virtual ride along the Full Marathon course!
Charleston named Top City…again!
- Marathon and Half Marathon course features scenic water views, the Battery, and historic King Street
- Shrimp and Grits 5k run through historic Park Circle in North Charleston
- Finish Line street festival featuring live entertainment, food and drinks and kids fun area
- Indoor, climate controlled Packet Pick-up
- Health and Fitness Expo featuring over 40 vendors
- Awards are 5 deep in age categories
- Youth Marathon Program including local sports characters, awards and kids fun area
All participants receive:
- Long-sleeved Tech shirt featuring a local Charleston Artist
- Free Shrimp and Grits and beer (over 21) at finish line
- Commemorative medal for all finishers
- USTAF Certified Courses
- Marathon is Boston Qualifier
- All courses are flat
- Entertainment along the course
- Ample aid stations with medical support
- Indoor bathrooms at start and finish AND indoor showers at finish
- Ample parking at the start with shuttle return
Can’t Participate? – Donate to the Youth Endowment for the Arts