THANK YOU TO ALL OUR RACE PARTICIPANTS!
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR ON JANUARY 14, 2017 FOR THE 7TH ANNUAL CHARLESTON MARATHON!
All proceeds from the Charleston marathon go to
THE YOUTH ENDOWMENT FOR THE ARTS (YEA), which funds fine arts programs in Charleston county schools.
- Marathon and Half Marathon course features scenic water views, the Battery, and historic King Street
- Shrimp and Grits 5k run through historic Park Circle in North Charleston
- Finish Line street festival featuring live entertainment
- Indoor, climate controlled Packet Pick-up
- Health and Fitness Expo featuring over 40 vendors
- Awards are 5 deep in age categories
- Youth Marathon Program including local sports characters, awards and kids fun area and entertainment
All participants receive:
- Long-sleeved Tech shirt featuring a local Charleston Artist
- Free Shrimp and Grits and beer (over 21) at finish line
- Commemorative medal for all finishers
- USTAF Certified Courses
- Marathon is Boston Qualifier
- All courses are flat
- Entertainment along the course
- Ample aid stations with medical support
- Indoor bathrooms at start and finish AND indoor showers at finish
- Ample parking at the start with shuttle return
Can’t Participate? – Donate to the Youth Endowment for the Arts